Saturday, October 4, 2008

Life goes on.

We are all very busy but doing fine here. Shar is still sick with morning--no all day--well really mostly afternoon and evening preg. sickness. Kashley went to the eye doctor and doesn't have to wear glasses after all, but has to wear a patch on her eye 2--3 hours a day. I wonder how that will go. Riley has a stress fracture on the lower part of his body and has a soft cast--after a week they will be checking that out again. Our 1st real roping went really well. J.J. won third in the first draw roping. (We had 3 different ropings) We will be having one every month. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Time will tell. Teaching is a BEAR this year. My seventh grade classes are kicking my rear--so noisy and disrespectful!!! I'm stressed all the time. But the good kids are really GOOD, but there are way too many that don't care too much about getting an education.

3 comments:

linda crandall said...

Thanks for the update on your family! Sorry to hear about the morning sickness and fracture. I hope all will be well soon.

Hang in there with the 7th graders...I don't know how you do it, but they are lucky to have you...I know I am lucky to have you as an Aunt...you are AWESOME :)

Patrice said...

Wow, Joyce, you have a lot going on! How about I send one of those "good" 7th graders down to you?! I agree, they are lucky to have you. If I were one of their parents, I wouldn't want you giving up on them quite yet!

Lori said...

Hi, thanks for letting my girls come and hang out on roping day! They had a blast.

Sorry to hear school is YUCKY! A few more days and you have a break right?

Love you and hope all your sick, hurt and little ones struggling with eye problems heal soon!