Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday afternoon--It's a Dog gone world!


Oh, what a lovely day. The weather is beautiful and I was able to partake of the sacrament. I left after that though because one of my dogs was in labor and I wanted to save every dog I could. She only ended up having 4 though. I was hoping to have enough to buy Scott a really good roping horse. That may be enough if I can get the price I'm asking! Don't Tell Though---It is a surprise! Here's a picture of her last litter. Cute Huh!

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Hi, Joyce! I just realized we have the same blog background. It's fun to see your wonderful family, and the cute dogs.

Lori said...

My kiddos saw your blog and remembered going to your house last summer when you had a litter of puppies. Sounds like you are a busy busy lady. You are so patient.

Lisa said...

They are so cute! My kids still talk about the time we went and saw your puppies. I hope everything is going well. Love ya!