Sunday, January 3, 2010

We had such a wonderful Christmas. I had all my children and grandchildren and a big plus+++++Grandpa Larsen. The Wednesday before Christmas, we got together and everyone (well, the ladies), children included, designed their own Christmas Stocking. They all turned out darling and sooo individual. It was really fun. It was such a privilege to have Grandpa Larsen be with us from Wed. to Monday. I worried a little because when Jodi is here, so are all the grandkids. We had a house full most of the time. But when he got tired, he went to his bedroom and rested. We all went to the arena a couple times to watch the J.J., Steven, and Scott rope. It was really cold so Grandpa stayed in the truck. We all had a great time being together, eating, being together, eating, etc.

6 comments:

linda crandall said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas with all the family! We sure miss all of you :)

Patrice said...

How did I miss Grandpa going to Pima? I'm so glad he got to enjoy your family, and that you had at least ONE picture from Christmas!

csrussell said...

we had so much fun being there for Christmas and a few days before and a few days after :) I hope we didn't wear you out. That picture looks really cool with the fire. Love You!!!

Lori said...

So glad you had a good Christmas! It was so good to see you and visit the other night! Love YA!

Lisa said...

I am glad you guys had a good time! I'm glad Grandpa got to be there, I bet he loved it! Love the picture with all the cute stockings!

Kassi Jane said...

sounds like fun! i like how you guys did your stockings!